HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Do you want to hack facebook account?
then must click here- www.hackingexpert.tk

Share | 
 

 INeed some referrals for my BUXSL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
max38
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 20
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:26 am

Buxsl referrals needed

pm my for the deal or post in my topic
only activ referrals and only new ptc sites
Back to top Go down
htptc
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 12
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:14 am

I don't have account at Buxsl yet, I can exchange with you. Let me know which site you want to exchange from my list here. Thanks.
http://moneyzone.forumsmotion.com/t445-exchange-referrals#950


_____________________________
http://adf.ly/4R5X1
You're welcome to drop by for referral exchanges or joining my downline here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
max38
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 20
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:44 pm

htptc wrote:
I don't have account at Buxsl yet, I can exchange with you. Let me know which site you want to exchange from my list here. Thanks.
http://moneyzone.forumsmotion.com/t445-exchange-referrals#950


i can join bigusabux or 33bux
Back to top Go down
htptc
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 12
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:24 am

I'm not reaching the minimum post to send you a PM yet. So I have to write it here.
Since I'm reading reviews, bigusabux and 33bux are not in the legit list yet. Join them with your own risk. If you still want to join them, we can exchange now.
Here are some basic rules to exchange:
- Make sure you're clicking everyday. If you stop clicking without reason for 2 days or more, I can report you whenever and wherever I want. Or I can stop clicking too if I don't wish to keep going with you as my upline.
- I'm clicking every night (Timezone: -5). Please let me know your timezone (and routine if possible) so I can adjust and observe the income.
- If you by any reason can't click for one or a couple of days (on vacation or business trip), you can let me know at least by a post here or PM.


We all want to earn some cents but I don't want to be cheated. I guess you're the same. Please let me know if everything ok. If yes, I will register Buxsl under your name as soon as receiving your feedback. You can register into 33bux or bigusabux under my name at the same time as mine or after seeing me under you on buxsl.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and wish for a great cooperation.
Back to top Go down
max38
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 20
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:48 am

htptc wrote:
I'm not reaching the minimum post to send you a PM yet. So I have to write it here.
Since I'm reading reviews, bigusabux and 33bux are not in the legit list yet. Join them with your own risk. If you still want to join them, we can exchange now.
Here are some basic rules to exchange:
- Make sure you're clicking everyday. If you stop clicking without reason for 2 days or more, I can report you whenever and wherever I want. Or I can stop clicking too if I don't wish to keep going with you as my upline.
- I'm clicking every night (Timezone: -5). Please let me know your timezone (and routine if possible) so I can adjust and observe the income.
- If you by any reason can't click for one or a couple of days (on vacation or business trip), you can let me know at least by a post here or PM.


We all want to earn some cents but I don't want to be cheated. I guess you're the same. Please let me know if everything ok. If yes, I will register Buxsl under your name as soon as receiving your feedback. You can register into 33bux or bigusabux under my name at the same time as mine or after seeing me under you on buxsl.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and wish for a great cooperation.

my freand we cane make the deal i am very activ clicker you can trust my i am from hungary i dont know the timezone
but here is my link
http://ptcnetmunka.blogspot.com
join for my buxsl and send my your link here ok
you need onli 5 post in the forum and you cane send PM-s
Back to top Go down
htptc
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 12
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 am

I already registered under your link, user: HTBUXSL
Please register under mine and let me know your name. Thanks.


_____________________________
http://adf.ly/4R5X1
You're welcome to drop by for referral exchanges or joining my downline here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
max38
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 20
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 am

htptc wrote:
I already registered under your link, user: HTBUXSL
Please register under mine and let me know your name. Thanks.

confirmed
my username in 33bux is kaloz24
Registration
Registered to 33bux
Today, 06:54

thanks for the deal
Back to top Go down
htptc
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 12
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Confirmed. Thanks very much for the deal too.
Hope for the long cooperation. If you want to exchange a new deal, feel free to let me know. Cheers!

_____________________________
http://adf.ly/4R5X1
You're welcome to drop by for referral exchanges or joining my downline here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
max38
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 20
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:32 pm

htptc wrote:
Confirmed. Thanks very much for the deal too.
Hope for the long cooperation. If you want to exchange a new deal, feel free to let me know. Cheers!

i have another site to esobux if you can yoin
Back to top Go down
htptc
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 12
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:00 pm

so you want to trade esobux for my bigusabux?

_____________________________
http://adf.ly/4R5X1
You're welcome to drop by for referral exchanges or joining my downline here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
max38
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 20
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:11 pm

htptc wrote:
so you want to trade esobux for my bigusabux?

yes if you can join
Back to top Go down
htptc
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 12
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:10 am

OK, I joined you with account htesobux. I'm going to click on the ads today. Now you can join mine, the same deal as we did.

Thanks.

_____________________________
http://adf.ly/4R5X1
You're welcome to drop by for referral exchanges or joining my downline here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
max38
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 20
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:13 am

htptc wrote:
OK, I joined you with account htesobux. I'm going to click on the ads today. Now you can join mine, the same deal as we did.

Thanks.

thanks for the deal
my username is kaloz24
Registration
Registered to BigUSAbux
Today, 20:59
Back to top Go down
htptc
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 12
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:24 pm

confirmed. Thanks for the response. I'm trying to wait for buxsl to click today but no new ads yet and it's too late at my side. I'm going to click them tomorrow. Just let you know.

_____________________________
http://adf.ly/4R5X1
You're welcome to drop by for referral exchanges or joining my downline here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
htptc
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 12
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 am

Hi,

BuxSL turns to be SCAM or at least no longer working. You can keep your account at
BigUSAbux or not, it's up to you. If you have Clixsia, I can register under your name as a small compensation I can do. Cheers!


From Buxsl
"We have a very bad news for BuxSL users.


This week PayPal decided to close our account without any prior notice and without possibility of appeal. They hadn't provided us any valid reason for this limitation, they just said us that PayPal can decide who can work with them and who can't… even being a legal company.
We would be happy to be able to go ahead with the project and we made everything we could to do it but we can't, as currently more than 90% of total funds were on PayPal account right now.

This is very painful decision. As you see PayPal can break big dreams with an unfair decision. We tried during the whole week (we are sorry if you hadn't received a reply to your tickets/topics on time) to restore our account access by all the possible ways but they were unwilling to do it and as we said they hadn't provided us any valid reason.

We can't avoid people to call us SCAM, as any other closed/closing PTC. But it's not true as we don't want to close we are forced to do it. As honest persons we are going to provide refunds to our investors (already started). Lamentably we can't send the pending payment requests due to the limitation.


Before leaving, we would like to thank all the users who supported and trusted us and helped us to create this great community.
If you need to contact us for any reason, you can do it using this email: admin@buxsl.com
BuxSL Administration"

_____________________________
http://adf.ly/4R5X1
You're welcome to drop by for referral exchanges or joining my downline here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
max38
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 20
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:34 am

hy i know it turned SCAM
can you cenge to mewbux please

http://mewbux.net/index.php?ref=kaloz24
Back to top Go down
htptc
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 12
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:44 am

Mewbux is too new eh? I already registered under your link but still waiting for verification email from them (takes too long, I did check spam box and nothing coming yet), hope it works tomorrow at least. Please check if you c me in your downline yet.
Oh, by the way, I think I only compensate once for you, no more in case mewbux goes to SCAM though. I hope that's fair enough.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
max38
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 20
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:51 pm

confirmed you are my referral
Back to top Go down
htptc
MoneyZone
MoneyZone


Post : 12
Join date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:16 am

at mewbux, ads in Advertisement section are not working properly. I already clicked on them but the pages were not loaded and the panel kept telling me I didn't click them yet. I assume that as errors from website itself.
thanks for the deal.

_____________________________
http://adf.ly/4R5X1
You're welcome to drop by for referral exchanges or joining my downline here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: INeed some referrals for my BUXSL   

Back to top Go down
 
INeed some referrals for my BUXSL
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Money making Forum :: PTC Discussion Forum :: Referal Exchange-
Jump to: